Gallery: Warragul & Baw Baw Citizen back in print and AVAILABLE NOW
Baw Baw Galleries By William PJ Kulich // 00:19, Saturday 12 July 2014
THE WARRAGUL & Baw Baw Citizen has returned to print editions in a big way with thousands of free full colour tabloid papers now in shops across Baw Baw.
Above: Greg Elton of Express Print who, with two other staff, put the ink on WBBC’s pages. Photos by William PJ Kulich.
You can grab a copy from your choice of umpteen shops and cafés across the shire, including:
- Warragul: Lean & Green, Coles, Woolworths, several newsagents and the railway station.
- Drouin: Coles, Woolworths and the newsagent.
- Trafalgar: IGA.
- Yarragon: the supermarket and newsagent.
- Neerim South: Foodworks and the newsagent.
- Longwarry: the supermarket and newsagent.
- Jindivick: the general store.
- Drouin West: Robin Hood Inn Milk Bar.
Watching the paper’s first print run was pretty exciting and WBBC would like to share that excitement with you. This gallery shows the press in action.
Above: …what was that about ink? These were the first copies to come off the press, printed while the machines were being set up.
Above: minor adjustments.
Above: the press.
Above: the cutter.
Get free email updates from the Baw Baw Citizen
Read more Baw Baw Galleries