Warragul house evacuated after heater fell from wall
 Baw Baw News   By // 17:01, Monday 31 December 2012

trumpy street heater william kulich warragul citizen

[News short] A TRUMPY Street house was evacuated by fire crews after a gas column heater fell from the wall.

Photo: Fire crews at the scene of a reported house fire in Trumpy Street. By: William Kulich.

Subscribe for free updates

  Via email
  Via Facebook
  Via Twitter

The Warragul Fire Brigade responded to a reported heater fire at about 9.15pm on December 21 but found no fire on arrival.

The chimney was damaged when the heater fell and a Baw Baw Shire Council Municipal Building Surveyor was called to assess the integrity of the building.

 Get free email updates from the Baw Baw Citizen 

 Read more Baw Baw News